Customised solutions for the industry:
Please send a request indicating your personal requirements directly to our industry experts. We'll get in touch with you.
|Business:||+49 2452 962 400|
|Industry:||+49 2452 962 777|
|End-consumers:||+49 2452 962 450|
|Monday - Thursday:||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Trotec Condition Management
If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
– Paul Watzlawick
Desiccant dehumidifier or refrigerant dryer? For us this question is perfectly superfluous.
Admittedly, we neither invented the sorption rotor nor the refrigerant dryer, but instead we can offer extensive equipment and application know-how to find the ideal solution for your requirements.
Therefore, Trotec is not supplying technology which focusses on the devices, but solutions designed to meet your individual demands!
As one of the prime addresses for industrial equipment solutions for climate conditioning we provide the ideal dehumidification system for all requirement specifications.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of machines for climate control and from the experience our experts gathered from numerous installations in the food industry when realizing an effective humidity control system in your company.
Trotec Condition Management with stationary dehumidifiers – your advantages at a glance:
- Closed drying systems – can be instantly installed at a later date without the need for additional building measures
- Corrosion-protected design – stainless steel version for use in hygienic areas
- Very high dehumidification performance for the quick and cost-efficient dry-keeping
- High ROI factor: need-based reduction of energy costs by means of additional heat recovery or process heat-assisted air heating
- Fully automatic, low-maintenance operation – hygrostat-- -or dew point-controlled
- Low-temperature dryers for operating ranges to -20 °C – ideal for cold storage houses
- Relieving of existing cooling systems and improvement of the temperature control
- Process and product dryers for operating ranges to +70 °C
- All device classes available for all requirement specifications – from the 20 l dehumidifier to the 2,000 l high-performance dryer – also for use in ex-proof zones