Accessories for insulation drying units
Admittedly, modern side channel compressors are soundproofed at the best possible rate, however still cause function-related turbine-like noises, often perceived as disruptive by residents. Hence, the use of silent drying units is of little avail.
Trotec NR silencers spare your customers unnecessary noise and this way your service will remain in good memory!
Marked reductions in noise could be detected during comprehensive practical tests in applications with compressors of leading manufacturers!
The universally applicable NR 19 MultiQube is especially suited for use with Trotec insulation drying units of the MultiQube series and provides still more noise reduction without dynamic pressure – With the NR 19 MultiQube, reductions of 14 to 19 dB are possible!
The NR 14, optionally also available in stainless steel, impresses with a noise reduction of 12 to 14 dB.
Both silencers can be used with hoses of 38 mm or 50 mm length and, aside from the Trotec VE/VX series, also with compressor models from other manufacturers.
Whether NR 14 or NR 19 MultiQube – the installation is mere child's play:
Simply connect it to the available connector of the compressor and you're done!
Benefits of the silencer:
- Noise reduction possible between 12 and 19 dB
- No performance loss and no dynamic pressure (NR 19 MultiQube)
- Compatible with many common compressor models
- Universally applicable for hoses with a length of 38 mm and 50 mm
- For compressor operation in vacuum and overpressure procedure
- Especially designed for flexible and stable "seamless" stacking installations with MultiQube system components (NR 19 MultiQube)
- Recyclable to 100 %