15-piece rock drill bit set
The ideal solution for professional rock drilling indoors and outdoors
15 rock twist drill bits made of durable, high-strength carbon steel with a long lifetime for working in stone
Unlike in metal or wood, drills cannot simply cut up harder materials such as granite, concrete or brickwork. Therefore, special rock drill bits are required with a tip that shatters the material with small, high-frequency impacts.
With the professional rock drill bit set from Trotec you are optimally prepared for this purpose, because all 15 supplied rock twist drill bits have a particularly hardwearing carbide tip with a hardness of 89 HRC and blunted cutting edge so as to achieve a quicker drilling progress even in hard materials. Fitting even a great number of wall plugs should be accomplished quickly and easily whilst the high true-running accuracy of the Trotec quality drill bits guarantees precise dowel holes. Moreover, the asymmetric spiral shape of the drill bits ensures an optimum removal of drill dust.
Since the drill bits were made completely of durable, high-strength industrial-grade carbon steel as per ISO 5468, they have a long tool life even after many drilling processes. Owing to the cylindrical shank they can moreover be combined with all current rotary and impact drilling machines.
The rock drill bit set comprises more than one piece of each drill size with a diameter between 3 and 10 mm. For a better readability of the respective characteristics even after repeated use, the dimensions were stamped into the shaft of every drill bit.
The complete set is delivered in a stable plastic box which enables both the clean transportation and the suspension from a pegboard. All drill bits are firmly fitted and presorted in a fixed position, owing to an inclinable retainer they can easily be removed from the box.
A few practical benefits:
- Complete set of Trotec brand quality
- 15 rock twist drill bits made of durable, high-strength carbon steel with a long lifetime for working in stone
- Heat-resistant carbide tip for high durability with a maximum hardness of 89HRC
- Can be used with rotary and impact drilling machines of all makes
- Suitable for use in granite, concrete, masonry, sand lime bricks, natural and artificial stone
- High true-running accuracy guarantees exact dowel holes
- Asymmetric spiral shape ensures optimum removal of drill dust
- Delivered in a convenient storage box with integrated suspension lug for wall fastening when not in use
All important features at a glance