Drying control unit DA 4 Qube
The overdrive for your low-pressure insulation drying operation
Smaller, lighter and considerable time saving along the way – based on the Qube+’s development objective we now also designed an apposite drying control unit.
The particularly compact drying control unit is tailored perfectly to the Qube+ and can be connected to it in just a few steps.
In doing so, an elaborate intermediate hose connection with water separator is no longer necessary, this simplifies the installation and saves both time and material.
DA 4 Qube: Perfect for the Qube+ – and it can be combined well with all other insulation dryers from your stock due to the optional DA adapter plate.
Positively indispensable – why you shouldn’t take a pass on using the DA 4 Qube for low-pressure drying
Using the doubly sensor-supported drying control unit DA 4 Qube for insulation drying, water damage restoration companies can now benefit from the advantages of intelligent control technology, as has long been customary e.g. for machines, industrial facilities or drive systems in terms of efficiency optimization.
As a consistent further development of their successful predecessors of the DA series – the pioneering systems for vacuum air circulation control for insulation drying – the know-how from comprehensive basic research, hundreds of test series and several months of practical application in the water damage restoration sector have had a bearing on the development of the DA 4 Qube.
The patented, sensor-supported Efidry automatic control system of the DA 4 Qube ensures maximum efficiency during low-pressure insulation drying: With the identical equipment plus the DA 4 Qube you can dry areas of the same size in distinctly less time or considerably larger areas in the same time and remotely monitor the drying process in real time via the MQDatamonitor!
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality “made in Germany” – originally produced by Trotec
- Depending on the case of damage, drying periods and energy costs can be reduced by 30 to 70 %
- Areas of the same size can be dried faster and more economical or else areas larger by up to 30 % can be dried with the same equipment in the same time
- Adapted to the Qube+ just as perfectly as it can be combined with all other insulation dryers from your stock
- Yet more even and extremely fast insulation layer drying without places where moisture accumulates
- Integrated USB flash drive as readable data storage device for the documentation of the drying process
- The integrated modem for remote data retrieval renders on spec “empty running” obsolete
- Illuminated multi-line display with “plain text” status messages
- Efidry automatic control system with sensor-supported drying cycles developed especially for insulation drying
- Active control of three separate drying zones – expandable by means of sub-distributors without difficulty
- Sensor-controlled – no manual cycle time adjustment required – the DA 4 Qube always works fully automatically at the highest possible efficiency level
- Easy handling: Connect hoses and Efidry humidity sensors, switch on, all done!
Standard documentation of the drying process
Every DA 4 Qube comes with an integrated USB flash drive as measured data memory, where the climate data of the drying process are saved at regular intervals. After drying, the flash drive can simply be removed for reading. For the purpose of documentation, the structured data can be imported into any common spread sheet.
The flash drive comes with a recording capacity for 2,000 days of drying.
Yet more possibilities via modem
Every drying control unit is as standard provided with an integrated modem for remote data monitoring – SIM card* for 24 months included if requested.
This enables you to call up the data of the DA 4 Qube in real time via the MQDatamonitor, to find out about the current drying status and to automatically receive a message as soon as the drying process is completed and the installation can be disassembled. No more “on spec” empty running!
Coupled with the optionally available “MultiMeasure Studio Professional” software you have a powerful combination for the administration, analysis and report creation of your drying processes and your overall measuring projects at your disposal in only one application!