BM40 moisture measuring device
Non-destructive measurement of wood and building moisture
If you want to measure the moisture or monitor the drying process in materials such as wood or mineral building materials in a quick and, above all, non-destructive manner, the BM40 will be your reliable partner. To perform a measurement, the device’s measuring electrodes are simply placed on the material to be tested.
The moisture level is then measured by capacitive sensors using the dielectric measurement method, which is absolutely non-destructive since no electrodes or probes have to be inserted into the material to be measured. For an increased accuracy of the measured values, which are directly indicated in % by weight, there are correction factors available for the different types of materials.
The ready-to-use BM40 impresses with fast response times during measurement.
An ambient temperature measurement, the battery status indicator and the energy-saving auto-off function complete the versatile range of functions.
A few practical benefits
- Development, design, production:
100 % Trotec
- Quick and non-destructive moisture measurement in mineral building materials and wood
- 10 selectable material curves for the most important types of wood and building materials
- Incl. ambient temperature measurement
- Simple handling via one button
- Direct display of measured values in %
- Battery level display
- Automatic switch-off
- Practice-optimized German
industrial design – protected design patent