BM22 moisture measuring device
Quick measurement of wood and building moisture
The easily exchangeable steel insertion measuring pins of the BM22 enable a solid connection to the test material and ensure reliable measuring results for the wood moisture measurement of sawn timber and firewood or the material moisture measurement in soft building materials such as gypsum, plaster or screed.
A bar scale and the additional direct moisture value display in absolute percentages simplify reading the measured moisture values. Two different scale ranges for wood and building materials increase the accuracy. Three integrated LEDs offer a simple humidity indication by means of the traffic light principle.
For wood moisture measurement a calibration curve is stored in the device, which corresponds to the average of the relevant kinds of wood in Europe based on a wood temperature of 20 °C. Therefore, no further settings are required for a quick indication of the wood moisture content.
Further integrated in the protective cap of the device is a reference adapter for the control of the battery status and functions. The likewise integrated LED torch enables working even at twilight or in storerooms which are not brightly illuminated.
A few practical benefits
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Wood and material moisture measurement with one device
- Double scale for wood moisture and material moisture
- Protective cap with integrated testing function included
- Ready for immediate use
- Ambient temperature indication optionally in °C or in °F
- Calibration curves for common types of wood
- With LED moisture indicator
- Integrated LED torch
- Easily changeable steel insertion measuring pins
- Direct display of measured values in %
- Automatic testing of functions and battery
- Convenient pocket clip
- Automatic switch-off
- Practice-optimized German industrial design – protected design patent