Water separator WA 4i MultiQube
Water separator WA 4i for combination with MultiQube insulation layer dryers
The new WA 4i is provided with an integrated micro filter system with low-maintenance magnetic lock filter compartment to take in micro filter cartridges with a threefold filter element.
This makes the WA 4i a versatile integral solution with all pre-HEPA filter stages in only one device.
Advantage: improved flow-optimized filter technology, quicker setup, decreased material and space requirements – no separate additional micro filter housings required.
With respect to insulation drying of surfaces sized up to 40 m², no other model is quite fit to hold a candle to this separator, for despite its ultra-compact dimensions the WA 4i comes fully equipped with numerous practice-oriented detailed solutions, such as a construction yet easier to maintain, TTKwic quick couplings, cable holder, residual water drainage and much more.
The water separator weighing only six kilogrammes is optimally geared to the combined use with Trotec MultiQube modules like the VE 4 MultiQube and at the same time 100 % downwardly compatible to previous models.
WA 4i micro filter cartridges with threefold filter element
Maintenance-friendly integral solution with a quick and easy exchange of only one cartridge.
It can only be inserted into the WA 4i's filter compartment in the direction of air flow, which provides even more security during application.
This way one can not only realize especially space-saving installations, the operation, control and reading of process information can also be performed much more effectively!
With a filter surface of 0.16 m² and a nominal air flow rate of 50 m³ per filter element, the WA 4i micro filter cartridge is optimally adjusted to the maximum air flow rate of the vacuum turbine of the VE 4 MultiQube compressor. The filter cartridge with a minimum flow resistance according to DIN EN 779 has filter class F8 and thus meets the requirements of a pre-filter for HEPA filtration.
TTKwic – the smart quick coupling for one single central water discharge
An overview of equipment details and practical benefits:
- Performance of the filter technology improved by approx. 25 % due to flow-optimized filter compartment and micro filter cartridge with threefold filter element
- Two integrated TTKwic quick couplings for central water discharge for up to two connected dehumidifiers
- Stainless steel demister for water separation and fine filtration
- Residual water draining function
- Active overflow protection owing to automatic switch-on/-off of the connected compressor
- Integrated connecting cable
- Cable holder
- Extremely light, robust and especially low-maintenance construction
- Wheels with parking brakes
- Maintenance quick release fasteners
- Emergency stop switch
- Overflow sensor with automatic switch-off
- Stackable to save space
- Light material base: impact-proof and robust construction, recyclable to 100 %
- Uncomplicated handling – easy to clean
Everything you always wanted to know about water separation and technical prerequisites of practicable systems for process air filtration can be found here...