Fog and Flue Gas Simulator FS200
Ideal for tightness tests and leak detection in pipeline systems or flat roof constructions
This professional fog and flue gas simulator of German high-quality manufacturing is the most compact and lightest device in its performance class.
Thanks to smart slim design in robust aluminium lightweight construction, the transport of the FS200 to any application site will be no problem at all and you can benefit from a high range of motion even through bottlenecks such as safety ladders.
The ingenious canister holder of the FS200 can be unlocked and folded out in a matter of seconds.
This way, the floor space is increased and provides more stability even on disadvantageous undergrounds like gravelled flat roofs.
The extremely powerful turbine as well as the fluid pump of the FS200 can be infinitely adjusted in their performance for fog conveyance, hence be attuned more precisely to individual operating conditions.
Moreover, the intelligent power coupling of turbine, heating and pump ensures a consistently dense fog flow lasting several minutes without postheating-related interruptions even during maximum turbine performance.
The FS200’s fluid consumption is agreeably low and can amount to a maximum of no more than 100 ml per minute.
Tightness test and leak detection
By means of feeding fog into pipeline systems, tank facilities or sanitary domestic installations, leakages or faulty connections can be detected quickly and easily.
Using the flue gas method, insulated flat-roofed or terrace constructions can be effectively and inexpensively checked for leakages, since the especially dense white fog is visible from afar when emerging from the leak even on larger areas.
The flue gas detection is also ideally suited for intermediate measurements during the building phase of complex flat-roofed constructions.
Areas, which are later only poorly or completely inaccessible, can as a precaution be checked for leakages to avoid structural damages caused by leaks beforehand.
Sophisticated in every detail – the FS200 impresses with many practice-oriented equipment features
- Fire simulation, respiratory protection and disaster control exercises
- Tightness tests
- Flat roof leak detection
- Exercise for smoke extraction
- Checking of smoke outlets
- Checking of air discharge, air inlet and exhaust air openings
Control of smoke extraction and disaster control exercises
The flue gas simulator is ideally suited for disaster control exercises of the fire brigade – optionally, combustion chamber and coloured smoke cartridges are also available for the training exercise.
Furthermore, using the FS200, the functioning of smoke outlets or smoke extraction systems for escape routes even in larger or subterranean buildings can be tested and visualized realistically.
Standard scope of delivery
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality “Made in Germany” – originally produced by Trotec
- Robust aluminium lightweight construction – therefore, more than 40 % lighter than the previous model
- Extremely powerful fan turbine – infinitely variable
- Substantially reduced dimensions as compared to the previous model – ultra-compact and smaller by more than 40 %
- Space-saving integral solution with fold-up canister holder
- Extra dense white smoke thanks to the infinitely variable fluid pump
- Can be easily transported even through bottlenecks such as safety ladders
- Intelligent power coupling of turbine, heating and pump for a consistently dense fog conveyance lasting several minutes without postheating-related interruptions
- Service-friendly construction – simple filter change within seconds
- Practice-optimised German industrial design – protected design patent
|Outlet pressure [mbar]||334|
|Air flow rate [l/s]||68|
|Air flow rate [m³/h]||245|
|Fogging time at medium level and less [s]||Continuous fog output|
|Fogging time at maximum level [s]||Approx. 270|
|Generator principle | Fog & flue gas||Fluid evaporator|
|Fluid consumption at continuous fog output [ml/min]||30|
|Fluid consumption at max. output [ml/min]||100|
|Approx. heating-up time [min]||7|
|Process connection - (Ø 50/38 mm)|
|Type of protection|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Max. power input [W]||3,100|
|Evaporator performance [W]||1,500|
|Turbine performance of fan [W]||1,600|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||310|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||253|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||465|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||14|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Fog hose (5 m, plastic, Ø 38 mm)|
|Adapter turbine connector to reduce the diameter from 50 to 38 mm|
|Fluid hose with coupling|
|5 l of fog fluid in canister|
|Ascertainable measured values and functions|
|Functions and features|
|Exhaust connection turbine Ø 50/38 mm|
|Variable performance of the fluid feed pump|
|Variable performance of the turbine|