BG30 Gas detector
Quick and easy detection of gas leaks
Whether at home, on the camping site or boat, wherever combustible gas is stored or used, this gas detector is a must-have. Play it safe and regularly check your camping gas cartridges, LPG containers or gas soldering irons for tightness.
The BG30 is a versatile measuring device i.a. for the detection of gas leaks on pipelines or fittings.
An acoustic alarm signal by means of increasing frequency and volume indicates the intensity and origin of the emerging gas. To avoid noise interferences, external headphones can be connected to the device.
With 10 % LEL the BG30 is more sensitive than the alarm threshold stipulated in many standards or regulations. LEL stands for lower explosive limit and defines the minimum concentration of gas on the air, that enables an explosion.
The BG30 reliably detects natural gas, methane, ethane, propane, butane, acetone, alcohol, ammonia, petrol, LPG, turbine fuel, hydrogen sulphide, industrial solvents, paint thinners and other combustible gases.
A few practical benefits:
- Gas warning device and gas detector in one device
- Visual and acoustic alarm signal
- Alarm frequency in relation to gas concentration
- Individual calibration via infinitely variable sensitivity control
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Optimum value-for-money ratio
- Semi-rigid gooseneck probe of 40 cm length for the examination in poorly accessible locations