BE38 clamp meter
Measurement of alternating current without circuit interruption
Measuring the current in running systems without the need to switch them off – this is no problem for the clamp-on ammeter BE38. Since the current measurement is effected without contact via the electromagnetic field, the electric circuit does not have to be interrupted for this procedure: this allows you to check the load current, AC voltage or continuity of circuits, fuses and contacts.
The compact design of the clamp meter with drop-shaped clamping jaws facilitates the use in the commercial and industrial sector, e.g. when working in confined control cabinets or poorly accessible locations.
Moreover, the robust, ergonomically shaped housing of the extremely cost-efficient BE38 allows for convenient one-hand operation.
A few practical benefits
- 3 1/2-digit LCD display (max. count 1999)
- Robust housing
- CAT III 300 V
- Measurement of alternating current up to 400 A
- Voltage measurement up to 300 V (AC/DC)
- Resistance measurement and diode test
- Acoustic continuity test
- Measured value hold function
- Suitable for line diameters of up to 25 mm