BE44 clamp meter
Direct and alternating current measurements combined in one testing device
Its professional equipment makes this robust clamp-on amperemeter a truly reliable and perfect measuring device for private users as well as for electricians, craftsmen and service technicians. Use this measuring device for quick and simple non-contact AC voltage measurements of electrical conductors without even needing to switch them off beforehand or for checking the DC network in your car.
Performing AC voltage measurements of up to 750 volts with the compact clamp meter BE44 you are always on the safe side. The clamp encloses the electrical conductor and the measuring device detects whether voltage is present by measuring the electromagnetic field. It is not necessary to make contact. Hence, this 'galvanic isolation' also helps you prevent any direct contact between two points within the circuit to be measured which renders checks at running systems possible.
Furthermore, the testing device permits current measurements of up to 1,000 A in the AC and DC range as well as the DC voltage measurement ranging up to 1,000 V. Both can be set respectively via the manual and automatic range selection. Checking the DC network in a car is not a problem, consequently the clamp meter BE44 is an ideal measuring instrument for avid hobby mechanics and pros from the automotive sector.
Changing the measuring mode by just one turn of the hand
The BE44 comes with all the customary standard measurement functions including resistance, duty cycle and frequency measurements. They can be conveniently selected using the practical rotary switch. Further information is indicated on the LC display: The bar graph for instances shows you how close you are to an electrical conductor or its field. The diode and continuity test allow for a reliable control of a car's electrical system.
A few practical benefits:
- 3 5/6-digit LCD display (max. display 9999)
- Robust housing
- CAT III 1,000 V / 750 V
- Measurement of alternating current up to 1,000 A
- Measurement of direct current up to 1,000 A
- Measurement of AC voltage up to 750 V
- Measurement of DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- Maximum resolution in the milliampere range
- Non-contact detection of alternating voltage
- Resistance measurement
- Duty cycle measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Continuity and diode test
- Polarity indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery indication
- Automatic and manual range selection
- Measured value hold function
- Display illumination
- Bar graph indicator
- Integrated white light LED for working in poor lighting conditions
- Suitable for line diameters of up to 38 mm
- Battery-saving automatic switch-off
- Incl. storage bag
- Optimum value-for-money ratio