Core drill TKB 2000
Fast and dry core drilling – no water
The core drill TKB 2000 with diamond core bit is the ideal tool for freehand drilling of drying holes in screed or brick walls and for core drilling in many other materials.
The compact system is ready for immediate use and impresses with its attractive price-performance-ratio, small space requirements and uncomplicated handling. The drilling unit enables easy handling also for left-handers!
The robust diamond core bits can be reinserted and are available as optional accessories in various sizes and designs.
The dry core drill EHD 1300 included in the scope of delivery with smooth start-up, overload cut-off and temperature monitoring is ideally suited for dry drilling in asphalt, cement screed, brick walls and similar materials.
The drilling unit provides additional protection by means of its mechanical safety clutch: If the tool is jammed or stuck, the drill spindle drive is disconnected.
TKB 2000 Complete Set (art. no. 6.100.000.170), comprising:
- 1-speed dry core drill
Eibenstock EHD 1300
- Drill bit retainer with dust collection system for all available high-quality drill bits
- Assembly tools
- Drill bit adapter
- Diamond core bit ø 50 x 160 mm
- Transport case
Optionally available accessories:
- Diamond core dry drill bits for drilling brick walls and the like incl. positioning aid, available in different effective lengths and diameters (not suited for concrete and ferroconcrete)
- Diamond core dry drill bits with additional surface hardening (relieve the boring machine and enable still quicker and easier drilling. With up to ten times can be refitted more often than conventional drill bits)
- Wood drill bits in different effective lengths and diameters for drilling through wooden walls and timber beam ceiling constructions
- Drill bit extension