BE20 voltage tester
The voltage tester for the harsh working day: Protected with IP64 protection, it offers many professional functions
Built and tested according to strict standards, provided with many professional functions and thanks to IP64 type of protection also optimally prepared for rough everyday usage – this bipolar voltage tester is the ideal measuring device for electricians and ambitious handymen.
The BE20 enables voltage tests, visual and acoustic continuity checks, bipolar rotating field tests and unipolar phase testing.
Despite its functional diversity, the compact BE20 is easy-to-handle and due to the ergonomic design and light weight lies comfortably in the hand. It also provides the user with additional safety by means of the connectable measuring point illumination for working in dark surroundings.
A few practical benefits:
- Unipolar phase testing without counter potential
- Versatile bipolar voltage tester to measure DC or AC voltage, polarity and rotary field
- Visual and acoustic continuity test
- Voltage indication even with empty batteries
- Automatic switch-off
- Integrated flashlight for measuring point illumination
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Automatic function test
- Impact-, dust- and splash-proof housing