A matter of seconds. Quick-to-pitch tent 120 KE (120*120*150)
Pitched in a few seconds. And disassembled just as quickly. At the same time our quick-to-pitch tent 120 KE withstands even the harshest of environmental conditions.
The pro tent can also be assembled by one person in a few moments. For due to its light weight of only about 10 kg it is particularly easy to handle and transport. Moreover, the quick-to-pitch tent 120 KE with its innovative materials is extremely hardwearing and thanks to using components that are simultaneously light and robust also comes with enormous flexibility.
Its self-supporting construction without loose rods makes the assembly work tent a reliable partner on the building site and for the industry. It shelters from the cold and rain in equal measure, whilst additional rain protection strips on all zip fasteners prevent the ingress of water. Since it is provided with reflective strips, the tent remains clearly visible in the dark as well. The tent cloth made of high-quality polyester is lightfast and thus enables the installation of electrical systems or even welding without additional lighting required inside the tent. These tasks are further aided by optional tent extensions as well as a range of accessories.
- Perfect protection against the rain and cold
- One-man assembly and disassembly
in a matter of seconds
- Self-supporting construction,
no loose rods
- High-quality lightfast polyester
- Suitable for high-pressure cleaning
- Small and handy, light and robust
- Length: 120 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- Height: 150 cm
- Weight: approx. 10 kg
- 3 zips in the front, so the entrance can be rolled up fully or in part
- Grey reflective strips all around
- Rain-protected zips
- Metal feet
- 2 lockable air vents with grid and rain shelter cloth
- Convenient carrying bag