Track construction work tent 250 KE-R with rail fixation
This with a floor area of 6.25 square metres fairly spacious welding tent is based on the tried and tested assembly work tent 250 KE. The "R" version was specifically equipped for track construction: Unparalleled in the industry so far is the innovative fixing solution directly on the track.
A track construction work tent for welding work at the track superstructure has to meet high requirements in order to obtain approval from railway companies. Hence, heat-resistant material was used for the 250 KE-R – as well as for all other Trotec track construction work tents marked with "R". It further features welded processing and concealed zip fasteners. Hence, it provides adequate protection against wind and rain. The front and rear walls can be folded up completely – enabled by three concealed zip fasteners each. The dimensions of 250 cm length x 250 cm width and 200 cm height ensure comfortable working for several persons.
The 250 KE-R comes equipped with a tent roof that is flame-retardant to a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius. Thus, the danger zone above the burner is optimally protected.
Fastening on the track in a matter of seconds
During track construction on open stretches there is often a stiff breeze, which is why a track construction work tent ought to enable one-man fastening and erection in a matter of seconds. For this purpose, Trotec has developed an innovative solution: It is screwed to the rail and secures the track construction work tent by use of tensioning ropes. A substantial advantage as compared to other fastening methods using rods underneath the track and similar time-consuming solutions! After having fastened the rail fixation in a trice, the track construction work tent can immediately be erected as a quick-to-pitch tent.
Moreover: Storm kit, special equipment and different sizes
In addition to the 250 KE-R the Trotec range of products in the category "track construction work tents" also features smaller or larger tent sizes. Further available are special designs e.g. in the railway company's corporate design or with additional telescopic rods as a storm tent equipment.
Whether on the construction site or for emergency services - you can also find all the relevant information about our work tents and privacy screens in the product brochure. Download the PDF directly here.
- Incl. rail fixation
- Dimensions: L 250 x W 250 x H 200 cm
- Standard colours: white/yellow
- Weight: tent approx. 27 kg, rail fixation approx. 3.5 kg
- Heat-resistant side walls and flame-retardant roof (up to 500 °C)
- 3 concealed rain-proof zip fasteners up front, door and rear wall can be folded up completely or in part
- 6 ventilation openings with rain protection
- 4 carrying handles for repositioning
- Grey reflective strips
- 2 air vents with grid and rain shelter cloth
- Incl. carry bag
Practical benefits of the track construction work tent
- Designed for welding work in the track construction
- Flame-retardant special equipment
- Secure fastening directly on the track
- Quick one-man assembly and disassembly
- Perfect protection from rain, wind and cold due to welded processing
- Suitable for high-pressure cleaning
- Self-supporting construction
- Storm tent option available