Thermal imaging cameras IC085LV and IC125LV
Advanced infrared cameras of the IC series for temperature measuring ranges up to +1,500 °C.
During measuring, you can now benefit from the latest model generation of a device series which leaves nothing to be desired. It is no coincidence that the construction base of the IC series ranks among the top-selling thermal imaging camera platforms in the world.
This series was specifically designed to satisfy the increasing demand for thermographic real-time measurement methods with a model range that allows the application of high-quality cameras even for smaller budgets.
With the models IC085LV and IC125LV you can now benefit from the numerous advantages of the next IC generation! State-of-the-art microbolometer technology ensures yet more precise 50-Hz real-time thermal images made up of 110,592 individual temperature measuring spots with maximum interference and noise reduction.
A 5 megapixel digital camera enables razor-sharp real images, which using the innovative DuoVision Plus function can be superimposed on infrared images in real time as picture-in-picture display.
DuoVision Plus combines the infrared image information with high-contrast details of the visible light spectrum from the real image camera so as to create an extremely detailed thermal image fusion on the camera display. Advantage: Easier orientation, localization and assessment during the measurement.
In addition, your IC thermal imaging camera can be used to record complete infrared videos right away: Optionally non-radiometric on SD card or as fully radiometric IR video on a connected PC with the optional real-time upgrade via USB connection.
The handling, too, is now more flexible: Thanks to the capacitive touchscreen you can control the thermal imaging camera as the situation requires optionally using the keypad or the 3.5-inch touchscreen.
A few practical benefits:
- Fully radiometric IR camera manufactured in the EU
- 50-Hz real-time measurement and real-time image display ensure clear thermal images of high quality
- High thermal sensitivity
- High geometric resolution
- Precise temperature measurement in the entire picture
- Dual key touchscreen control
- 5 megapixel digital camera for brilliant real images
- Robust, shock-protected design in two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Hinged 3.5-inch colour touchscreen
- DuoVision Plus function for combined display of infrared and real image as contour emphasizing detail-enhanced thermogram
- Integrated laser pointer
- Diverse measuring functions
- Optional Bluetooth voice recording
- Data transmission via USB
- High-quality analysis software included in the scope of delivery