Industrial videoscope VSC206
Always in the picture when it comes to indirect visual inspections
The industrial videoscope VSC206 unites wireless operation with razor-sharp videos and digital images in a mobile, user-friendly compact system, providing simple access to the test object.
The VSC206 features a robust, protector-equipped ABS housing providing equal protection from impact damage and the infiltration of dust or splashing water. Ideal prerequisites for the rough conditions of industrial applications.
Clear vision guaranteed – even in a tight corner
The probe of the VSC206, bendable to all sides, can be steplessly controlled via the joystick and with its titanium-coated camera head enables perfect panoramic views of the inspection area.
Its multi-ply construction of stainless steel wire mesh and PU on a flexible steel spiral ensures maximum range of motion with simultaneously high torsional strength of the push probe.
6 white LEDs with variable brightness control ensure sharp, detailed images that can be shown on the brilliant VGA display of the VSC206 and saved for documentation purposes either as video or individual image on an SD card.
A practical benefit:
- Development, design, production:
100 % Trotec
- Hand-held, light and robust compact system
- Camera head infinitely bendable to all directions
- LED technology – less power consumption and heat production than with conventional lighting systems
- Recording photos and videos
- VGA LCD display for an outstanding image quality
- Robust, multi-walled probe for maximum flexibility with simultaneously high torsional strength
- Fast USB connection and analogue video output
- Easy handling