Quick endoscopic photo or video documentation
The BO26 enables the visual inspection even in poorly accessible locations which for the purpose of documentation can not only be saved in form of photos but also as video sequences and can be watched via an external TV screen or transferred to a PC, if required.
The 360° image rotation function, the supplied side-view mirror attachment and the powerful quad LED illumination with variable brightness ensure significant photos and videos in every inspection environment.
Despite its versatility the BO26 is characterized by uncomplicated handling:
A multilingual on-screen menu and many clever parameters such as exposure or focusing of the target area, which are predefined or integrated directly in the device's CMOS sensor, promote a simple, intuitive operation.
A few practical benefits:
- Light, easy-to-handle compact device with semi-rigid gooseneck probe
- Memory function to take individual photographs or record complete video sequences
- Robust videoscope probe with fixed-focus lens and water-proof camera head (IP67 type of protection)
- 3.5-inch LCD colour screen
- High-intensity quad LED illumination with dimmer
- Intuitive user navigation through multilingual on-screen menu
- Multiple image rotation function
- Automatic switch-off function
- Inclusive of side-view mirror, hook- and magnet attachment
- Different exchangeable probes optionally available as accessories
Auxiliary tools are included in the scope of delivery which can be used to expand the BO26's range of applications, e.g. as recovery instrument for loose parts or for taking samples.