Quick visual inspections
The BO21 is a universally applicable video inspector for quick endoscopic visual inspections in poorly accessible areas or hollows.
Integrated in the tip of the bendable gooseneck probe is a water-proof colour camera with adjustable illumination.
The powerful quad LED illumination of the easy-to-handle BO21 enables perfectly illuminated inspection images in every situation, displayed on the colour LCD display of the BO21 with excellent brilliance.
During visual inspection the results can additionally be observed on an external display via the video output.
Thanks to the 180° image rotation function, inspection views in an almost upright position are possible even in areas full of nooks and crannies.
A few practical benefits:
- Ready for immediate use – just switch it on and get started
- Robust videoscope probe with fixed-focus lens and water-proof camera head (IP67 type of protection)
- High-intensity quad LED illumination with dimmer
- 180° image rotation function
- Bendable, inherently stable gooseneck probe
- Mobile, battery-supplied operation
- Automatic switch-off
- Including side-view mirror, hook- and magnet attachment
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Different exchangeable probes optionally available as accessories
Auxiliary tools are included in the scope of delivery which can be used to expand the BO21's range of applications, e.g. as recovery instrument for loose parts or for taking samples.