Monitoring of indoor air quality
As well as offering all sensor functionality and equipment of the DL200H, the DL200L also provides an additional NDIR sensor for detecting concentrations of CO2 in the room air.
For long term logging of environmental data and carbon dioxide values, the DL200L, with its alarm function, is the ideal air controlling instrument for workspaces, for example, in schools, public authorities and businesses.
All data loggers are available as an option in addition to the standard colour
anthracite, with white or yellow housing.
A few practical benefits:
- Maintenance-free high quality measuring device "made in Germany"
- Tamper-proof measured value detection and documentation
- Perfect for measuring over a long period
- Storage for up to 3,200,000 measured values
- Simultaneous recording of up to 20 separate measurement channels
- Network function
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible power supply via batteries or USB
- Timer function, variable measurement intervals, alarm function for each measurement channel
- Three-row LCD for measurement value display
- Including professional software