BE16 voltage detector
Stepless, non-contact voltage detection starting at 5 V
The non-contact voltage detector BE16 belongs in the basic tool kit of every craftsman and do-it-yourselfer. For the convenient measuring device detects voltage sources of only 5 V ranging up to 1,000 V or 50 Hz to 400 Hz quickly and reliably.
Located at the side of the voltage detector is a thumbwheel allowing the stepless regulation of the sensitivity level. In advance you can finely adjust the measuring range to the voltage values to be expected. It is perfectly suited for finding a cable break or determining the presence of alternating voltage in fuses, open wires, cable drums, jacks, sockets, switches and cables concealed in the wall.
Quick and reliable voltage detection – even in rather dark surroundings
Owing to the capacitive measurement method, approaching the conductor with the voltage detector suffices – without any contact – and the BE16 will warn you quickly by means of a flashing red LED illuminating the entire detector tip. An acoustic warning signal is also emitted in addition.
The compact, pen-shaped voltage detector comes equipped with an on-demand LED lamp integrated in the measuring head; it permits the safe and precise operation even in poor lighting conditions.
Clipped onto shirt, jacket or trouser pocket – the compact and reliable testing instrument BE16 is always close at hand for quick voltage detection applications.
A few practical benefits:
- Quick and non-contact detection of alternating voltage
- Voltage range 5 V – 1,000 V AC / 50 Hz – 400 Hz
- Protection class CAT IV 1,000 V
- Visual and acoustic alarm when voltage is present
- Stepless adjustment of the measurement sensitivity
- Compact design in pen shape with pocket clip
- Integrated LED lamp for operation in unfavourable lighting conditions
- Optimum value-for-money ratio