Radial fan TFV 300
The robust fan solution for high compression
Due to its great air transport capacity with high air pressure, the TFV 300 is suitable for manifold ventilation applications in the industry and building sector, e.g. for tank cleaning, welding work in channel and pipe systems or sealing and floor coating in underground car parks.
This high-quality device doesn't mind aggressive surroundings, for the radial fan is integrated in a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish. All desired steel grades are optionally available.
Even in case of long air transport routes with multiple arcs and hose distances of 40 metres the TFV 300 impresses with a high air transport capacity. Because, in contrast to axial fans, this powerful radial fan conveys air vertically to the rotor axle according to the operating principle of a centrifuge, where air is pressed to the outside and condensed in a helical housing. This technology not only ensures a high feed pressure, but also makes the blower insensitive to polluted air with a high dust content.
In addition to this basic version of the TFV 300 there is optional an additional transport frame made of galvanized steel available that offers maximum mobility and are most suitable for applications in frequently changing locations.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Robust, high-quality unit “made in Germany” with a high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof model (IP55)
- Can also be used in very dusty surroundings
- Fan motor is situated outside of the main air current
- Can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts
- Stable characteristics and constantly high pressure
All radial fans of the TFV series in direct comparison:
To find the radial fans of the TFV series which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all devices which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
- Calculate the cubature of the building.
(In our example: 2,730 m³)
- Calculate the required air volume per hour by determining the number of air changes and multiplying this value with the cubature.
(In our example: 21,840 m³/h)
- Determine the overall channel length between air inlet and outlet in metres.
(In our example: 29 metres)
- Calculate the total amount of curvatures of the air transport hose in degrees.
(In our example: 270°)
- Now, on the characteristic air volume curves of the TFV models, determine the intersection of air volume axis and channel length axis based on the so far calculated values and choose the model whose relevant characteristic curvature curve lies on or as close as possible above this intersection.
(Marked in green in our example)
Result: A TFV 900 corresponds to the capacity requirements of our example calculation.
|Air flow rate|
|Air volume Level Max. - Freely blowing [m³/h]||7,000|
|Air volume at air pressure|
|Air discharge velocity|
|Air discharge speed [m/s]||27|
|Air discharge speed [km/h]||97.2|
|Level Max. [Pa]||2,800|
|Transport medium temperature|
|Min. temperature range [°C]||-20|
|Max. temperature range [°C]||40|
|IP type of protection||55|
|Mains connection||400 V/50 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||4|
|Recommended fusing [A / Motorschutzschalter]||16|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||8.6|
|Connection plug||CEE 16 A|
|Provided by the customer|
|Cable length [m]|
|Suction nozzle [mm]||300|
|Exhaust connection [mm]||450|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||77|
|Distance 3 m [dB(A)]||71|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,000|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||700|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||830|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||150|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Rubber-tyred metal wheels|
|Non-marking full-rubber wheels|