Industrial condenser dryer DH 145 SH
The ultimate industrial condensation dryer DH 145 SH with an analogue hygrostat dehumidifies an enormous 475 liters per day
With the DH 145 SH you have an industrial dehumidifier that is just as powerful as the DH 145 S from the same series. Whilst the technical data of both devices is identical, the distinguishing feature between DH 145 SH and DH 145 S is the analogue hygrostat, which permits a simple, straightforward start-up.
Owing to its high dehumidification performance of up to 475 litres per day, this standard industrial dryer is a particularly economical solution for keeping stored goods dry and to prevent damages caused by mould as well as corrosion during industrial processes.
This condenser dryer's standard equipment includes a hot gas automatic defrost system, an integrated condensate pump with a pump height of up to 4 metres, a residual water draining function as well as pressure gauge indicators for a maintenance-friendly early fault detection. Moreover, the DH 145 SH is fitted with modularly refined electrical equipment and pipes containing water according to European standard – all manually finished and quality-controlled at Trotec in Germany.
A few practical benefits:
- Reliable dryer with high
- Particularly economical solution for typical dry keeping in production facilities and storerooms
- With an integrated condensate pump as standard
- Pressure gauge indicators for a maintenance-friendly early detection of faults
- Modular refinement of electrical equipment and components containing water according to European standard – handmade in Germany
- Optimum value-for-money ratio
A permanent air dehumidification with the DH 145 SH offers the following advantages:
- Prevention of damages caused by mould as well as corrosion
- Prevention of condensation formation
- Protection against damages on building structure, production facilities and inventory caused by moisture
- Increased reliability of electrical equipment
- Dehumidification for process optimization in the industry
- Protection and preservation of valuable goods
- Reduction of unpleasant odours
- Reduced heating costs due to optimized humidity
- Noiseless and effective dry keeping