TTR filter box 610
For HEPA filtration of process air using TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers
The TTR filter box 610 is an ideal solution for all applications involving the emission of process air into environments with special air purity requirements.
The filter box with its hygiene-friendly stainless steel design accommodates two filter compartments: an H13 HEPA filter and a pre-filter. Additionally, it is equipped with a HEPA filter level indication for external voltage supply.
The filter box was specially developed for use with industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series. However, it can also be combined with other dry air generators as well as with all air treatment units the air of which is released into rooms with specific purity requirements.
Each TTR filter box is designed for a maximum air flow rate of 4,000 m³/h and can easily be complemented with additional TTR filter boxes installed in parallel to allow for operation with more powerful air treatment units.
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality “Made in Germany” – originally produced by Trotec
- Flexible and relocatable solution for HEPAfiltration of process air
- Trouble-free parallel operation of several filter boxes connected to one industrial desiccant dehumidifier with a higher air flow rate
- HEPA filter level indication for external voltage supply
- Can be variably combined with Trotec’s industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTRseries as well as other air treatment units
Trotec: Innovation made in Germany
Take a look behind the scenes: As one of the internationally leading manufacturers of air treatment solutions, Trotec offers industrial and commercial customers innovative products for air purification, dehumidification, heating, air conditioning and ventilation. We rely 100 % on research, development, design and production in Germany for our high-performance devices. For the highest quality requirements, sophisticated system solutions and fresh ideas.