Infrared heating panel TIH 650+
For the drying of brickwork in new buildings, clearing water damage or the renovation of old buildings
The professional infrared heating panel TIH 650+ is optimally suited for surface drying of walls in new buildings or after a water damage. Especially massive brickwork can be dried faster as compared to conventional dehumidification.
A prerequisite for an effective drying process is, however, a homogenous heat distribution over the entire area of the heating panel. Unlike conventional infrared heating panels, which often achieve only non-homogenous heat distribution, the innovative material mix used for the TIH 650+ ensures a perfectly consistent radiation performance over the entire surface of the heating panel, which is additionally insulated at the rear and thus ensures an optimal radiation directed at the object as well as maximum energy efficiency.
Up to three infrared heating panels can be combined quickly and stably for large-scale drying in batch mode.
Since the TIH 650+ works noiselessly and does not consume any oxygen, it can also be used in residential areas without difficulty.
Screwless foot construction
The TIH 350+ and TIH 650+ are supplied with identical feet, which allows you to install both heating panels with the same accessories. Despite unchanged footprint dimensions, the feet have become even more compact and can be attached to the heating panel without the need for tools.
The previous screwed connection has been replaced by a spring bolt, which is captively integrated in the foot. It locks into place securely during installation and thus ensures a positive-fit connection with the heating panel. No additional tools are required for the assembly: Pull and remove or pull and attach – it’s that simple. To save space during transportation the feet can be placed in the designated holder on the panel’s heating side.
The feet are also useful aids for an optimal positioning. They are designed in such a way that when the feet touch the wall the optimum heating distance and efficiency is automatically ensured. Hence, a distance measuring prior to setup is not required.
The professional infrared heating panels TIH 350+ and TIH 650+ can be used as needed either individually or collectively:
- Individual horizontal floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Using the optional stacking handles two or more devices of type TIH 350+ can also be used in batch mode.
- Individual horizontal floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Individual vertical floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Individual vertical floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet and installed on top: a stack of other devices connected by means of stacking handles. TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ can be combined in any desired stacking order.
- Floor installation of the TIH 350+ and installed on top: a stack of other devices connected by means of stacking handles. This option, too, allows you to combine TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ devices in any desired stacking order.
- With the optionally available assembly support connection set and the set of assembly support fastening clamps the TIH 650+ can also be fastened to customary assembly supports to enable surface drying specifically directed at elevated areas.
- In addition, the TIH 350+ can be installed on assembly supports by using the optionally available connection set and fastening clamps.
The TIH 650+ impresses with a very consistent radiation performance over the entire area
Thermographic studies prove that conventional infrared heating panels often achieve an only inhomogeneous heat distribution, which cannot ensure a consistent surface drying. Furthermore, heating capacity frequently fluctuates with these models and the temperature especially at the heating elements is often far too high.
Extreme heat treatment can, however, result in grave consequences, especially for sensitive building materials. If, for example, gypsum building materials are excessively heated, crystallisation water desorbs, which can lead to a loss of the entire structural stability.
By contrast, the professional TIH infrared heating panels are characterized by constant temperature values and a very consistent radiation performance over the entire area. Heating capacity and wall distance of the TIH 650+ were assessed by the designers in a way that, even with gypsum building materials, there can be no material heating to structurally destabilising temperature ranges.