Professional electric heater TEH 30 T
Most warmly recommended for many professional heating applications.
Even the exterior of the TEH 30 T device makes an impression and persuades with its tried and tested German industrial design – protected prototype. However, its inner values are equally impressive in every respect:
The particularly durable steel sheet construction of this electric heating device was provided with a resistant protective coating and, in addition to a flow-optimized chassis ensuring the emission of focussed hot air without turbulence losses, also houses an extra thermally insulated hose connector with discharge grille for a max. directed current of warm air.
Thanks to the infinitely variable thermostat control, the TEH 30 T's heating elements only switch themselves on as needed in addition to the permanent fan according to precise temperature parameters. A red indicator light shows when the heating elements are running.
With the TEH 30 T applications at frequently changing locations as well as transport and storage are a breeze:
The specially developed Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip provide you with the best hold while carrying, and due to the two practical stacking grooves on top of the device, the TEH 30 T can be safely stacked to save space during transport and storage.
A successful combination of compact dimensions, impressive performance values and the option of warm air transport via connectable warm air hoses makes the TEH 30 T the first choice when looking for highly mobile heating solutions to produce warm, clean air for small construction zones, storage or production facilities and many other fields of application.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent, warm air
- Infinitely variable thermostat control
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Extra thermally insulated hose connectors with supporting ring for additional grip
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain construction
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design - protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models