Electric heater TDE 25
For more than two decades, this extremely robust electric heating device has been the long-term proven heating solution for clean warmth on construction sites, in workshops and construction trailers or sales, storage and exhibition rooms.
And this is for a reason: The TDE 25 is pleasantly small but far from fragile: Its housing comprises an extremely robust double-wall made of 1.5 mm thick Zincor steel with hardened protective coating for permanent corrosion protection even in case of a damaged coating.
The double-walled construction of the TDE 25 reliably prevents heating of the outer shell. Without any irradiation losses, the powerful axial fan is thus able to discharge the warmth into the room by emitting the hot air flow through the galvanized discharge grille in a targeted manner – if required, via a connectable hot air hose to reach areas at a distance of up to seven metres from the heating device, which do not need to be ventilated, because no oxygen is consumed when heating electrically with the TDE 25.
Its high operational reliability, long lifetime and failure-free continuous operation make the plug-in TDE 25 the first choice for professional renters and all users requiring an almost indestructible heating solution in an easily transportable compact format.
A few practical benefits:
- Enormously robust design – ideal for rentals and frequently changing sites
- Double-walled construction – no heating of the outer shell
- Galvanized discharge grille
- Air inlet grille made of stainless steel
- Connection facility for a hot air hose
- Overheating protection for high operating safety
- Non-condensing warmth – no oxygen consumption, therefore suited for use in closed rooms