Electric heater fan TDS 100
Most warmly recommended for large-scale heating tasks
Thanks to a heating capacity of 22 kW, the most powerful model of the TDS series comes with convenient spare capacity even in larger rooms and is thus especially suited for professional heating in buildings or storage facilities.
And since our distinctive logo has been printed on the outside, we have also incorporated distinct extras inside. For many a detail, little by little, can add up to a great difference as opposed to conventional standard electric heater fans.
In addition to common equipment features such as overheating protection or a fan motor provided with thermal protection, which can also be used in fan operation without heating function, the electric heater fan TDS 100 comes equipped with further practice-oriented features, e.g. an integrated air baffle, which optimally leads the warm air flow outside and initiates maximum efficiency, or trapezoidally mounted carrying handles, on which the electric heater fan can be stably stacked a number of times.
Naturally, a thermostat control also belongs to the standard equipment, which allows for the generated warm air to be infinitely adjusted exactly to the desired temperature.
Other than from the distinctive logo imprint, you can tell this is an exclusive Trotec electric heater fan from the two attachment screws mounted to the sides in order to accommodate the optionally available wall and ceiling holders, which allow you to flexibly use the device either positioned on the floor or mounted to the walls or ceiling.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production 100 % Trotec
- Temperature control with two heating levels
- Integrated thermostat for a constant warm air flow
- Fan function
- Overheating protection
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Fan rundown function for cooling down the components
- Non-condensing warmth – no oxygen consumption – thus ideally suited for the heating of interior spaces
- Fastening preparation for mounting to the wall or ceiling
- Space-saving and stably stackable
- Equipped as standard with air baffle
- Controllers recessed for protection