Electric heaters of the TDS series
Perfect for mainly stationary heating, e.g. in the building industry, agriculture or for painting companies.
TDS – practical electric heater fans for effective temporary heating applications
In contrast to the directly fired gas or oil heating devices, the electric heater fans of the TDS series neither consume oxygen nor do they produce combustion waste gases, so they can be used practically anywhere and are especially suited for the temperature control in cold rooms.
The option of being mounted to wall or ceiling presents a wide range of diverse application fields, e.g. for heating construction trailers, booths, greenhouses, small halls, garages, workshops, boathouses or during construction jobs.
Thanks to the integrated thermostat control, the produced warm air flow can be continuously adjusted to the desired temperature on all TDS models.
With respect to the TDS 10, based on the thermostat control, the heating elements only switch on if required in addition to the permanent fan.
All other TDS appliances can furthermore be used in fan operation without heating function and have an optimum temperature control achieved by a multi-stage power control for the metering of the heat output in line with demand.
- Fastening preparation for mounting to the wall or ceiling
- 400 V models space-saving and stably stackable (from TDS 50 onward)
- Equipped as standard with air baffle
- Controllers recessed for protection
The flexibly usable wall and ceiling holders are optionally available for all TDS models.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Multi-stage temperature control with up to three heating levels
- Integrated thermostat for a constant warm air flow
- Overheating protection
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Fan rundown function for cooling down the components (from TDS 30 onward)
- Non-condensing warmth – no oxygen consumption – thus ideally suited for the heating of interior spaces
- Fan function (except for TDS 10)
All electric heaters of the TDS series in direct comparison:
To find the electric heater which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all electric heaters of the TDS series from Trotec, which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
Practical knowledge guidebook – heating know-how for professional users
Benefit from first-hand manufacturer know-how: On our guidebook pages we’re providing you with some detailed information regarding the different types of heaters including a functional description, focuses of application and lots more.
Continue to the practical knowledge guidebook for professional heating
Heat requirement calculation
In a few steps to the matching heating capacity. Calculate the heat demand required for heating our rooms – with our practical online calculator.