TEH high-performance electric heating units
Powerful heating without flames, smoke or condensation: With the electric heating units of the TEH series
These extremely robust and durable heating units “Made in Germany” can withstand the harshest conditions and were especially designed for ambulant requirements in large-scale heating scenarios, corrosion protection applications or load tests.
A powerful radial fan circulates up to 9,000 cubic metres of hot air per hour with an air pressure of up to 600 Pa. Therefore, the TEH high-performance heating devices are suited for the connection of air transport hoses of a length of up to 100 metres.
The electronically controlled multi-stage switching for air volume and temperature ensures a constant ambient temperature control during blasting, coating and painting work or other types of surface treatment in- and outdoors.
Especially for industrial users with energy excess capacities or an independent power supply the TEH units offer ideal possibilities to realize large-volume ambulant heating applications with fully smoke-, flame- and condensate-free warm air.
The TEH high-performance units are further suited for all fields of application requiring large amounts of warm air whilst the use of indirect oil heating units is not possible.
TEH high-performance electric heating units are ideally suited for:
- Shipyards and shipping companies
- Power suppliers and service providers
- Manufacturing industry
- Refineries and petrochemistry
- Steel and aluminium mills
- Mining companies
- Military installations
- Major events
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality “made in Germany” – originally produced by Trotec
- Up to 120 kW heating capacity
- Air flow rate of up to 9,000 m³/h at 600 Pa
- Reliable, portable “Plug & Play” solution: Just set it up, install it, switch it on – all done!
- Electronically controlled multi-stage switching for air volume and temperature
- Suitable for air transport distances of up to 100 metres hose length
- Stackable construction
- Equipped as standard with shock protection frame, crane lugs, forklift slots and transport wheels with parking brakes
- Optionally also available as special models for use in certain ex-proof zones
All electric heating units of the TEH series in direct comparison:
To find the electric heating unit which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all heating units of the TEH series from Trotec, which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
Heat requirement calculation
In a few steps to the matching heating capacity. Calculate the heat demand required for heating our rooms – with our practical online calculator.
TROTEC CASE STUDY:
Trotec heating units ensure construction progress on schedule for the construction of the world's tallest dam
The high-performance TEH 300 electric heating units developed and produced by Trotec in Germany provide clean heat on the large construction site of the Rogun Dam in Tajikistan (Central Asia).
Read the Case Study here: